There’s no shame in the game. There are lots of people who actually hate cleaning windows. Yep, even those in our precious cleaning industry. So, here’s a short and easy way to professionally clean windows to help you out. 😉
Since window cleaning will be something your professional cleaning business will be asked to perform, ya might wanna check out this simple and easy window washing tip.
This post is about routine glass cleaning maintenance. It is not post construction cleaning, stain glass cleaning, chandelier or anything else. So we’ll keep everything simple.
How To Professionally Clean Windows
Let’s gather all the material you will need:
- Pick your favorite soap! It can be Dawn, vinegar, Thieves. Whatever’s your flavor.
- Sponge or non-scratch scour pad.
- Bucket of warm water to cool water.
- Window scraper. Only if necessary and do your homework – check the type of glass that you’re cleaning first.
- A few paper towels, microfiber cloths, cotton (t-shirt type), really doesn’t matter. Pick one or all.
Simple window cleaning instructions:
- Fill bucket ½ way with warm to cool water.
- Squeeze just enough soap in the water.
- Protect surrounding surfaces. Such as, put towels down below the windows to catch the excess.
- Use sponge to apply sudsy water onto glass and frames.
- Use glass scraper, if necessary, to remove all stuck-on debris.
- Squeegee down, across, or swivel like in the video. (Don’t get hung up on this part. Window cleaning techniques vary, so find your groove and stick with that. You’re all good!)
- Use towels to wipe up the residual dirt, water and soap left on glass and frame.
That’s it! A short and sweet method for professionally cleaning windows inside and cleaning windows outside.
Add this as a permanent upsell for your professional maid and janitorial cleaning business.
Enter our FREE Deep Cleaning Challenge and we’ll show you how.
Incorporating a deep cleaning program is the practical PROFESSIONAL CLEANING approach you have been looking for.
Because we know you didn’t start cleaning houses or office buildings to get by with the basics. We’re sure, you would much prefer to offer your BEST, be your BEST, and get PAID YOUR BEST!
Again, it’s free to join. Complete the form below and we will send you a step by step tutorial of how the Deep Cleaning Challenge works. Or, click here to read more.
Not interested in providing comprehensive cleaning services? No problem. Take a peek at our Resource Library for cleaning professionals. It’s full of checklists, schedules, list of cleaning products, and so much more! Oh, and it’s FREE too but for a limited time.
We would love to keep in touch and send you easy to follow – practical solutions for your cleaning business or cleaning side hustle. Click here to sign up to our weekly newsletter.